Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
sorry dude, those are crappy..

I sell these for $220, they might just be seat covers, but they are custom built for honda civics AND it's a TIGHT fit so you can't tell it's a cover!

It's a LOT better deal and comes with the BACKSEAT too!
You should save up for em;) :D :)

· Registered
34 Posts
hey CIVICNOS1, $220 for front and back seats? you say those are covers, do they just go over the existing seat fabric or do you have to get the seats totally reupholstered. just curious cause they look pretty nice.

· Registered
432 Posts
they go over the other fabric... I wish I would have seen them before I had me and my fiance custom stitch me the ones I've got!

· Registered
93 Posts
Hey CivicNOS1, I kinda like those seat covers. I don't have the money for racing seats and I like that they come with the back seat cover. Do you have anymore pics of those installed in other cars? Also, are those Arospeed brand?

· Registered
432 Posts
yeah, it's the arospeed brand... but No pics sorry! If you find em cheaper somewhere else let me know, but I think it's a fair price considering only 1 front momo is $400-1200. :cool:

· Registered
1,462 Posts
i like how you compare arospeed seat covers with MOMO seats..

excellent marketing ploy........... anyway, i do want the seat covers............... i just wanna talk to someone whos got em or see a pic.......(other than arospeeds)

and those s2000 seats look like they were made out of michael jacksons "thriller" jacket

· Registered
2,917 Posts
Re: Re: Red Leather Recaro's on Ebay

just chillin said:

s2000 seats
I am glad to see you can read what it said on ebay, anyways my friend just got leather seat covers from aero speed and there alright, hes now looking in to getting his seats redone totally but thats a lot of cash.

· Registered
2,837 Posts
Anyone notice that in one of the pics the seats have pockets on the back, is ist just me or did anyone notice that there's no back seats in an S2000 and therefore no need for those pockets, and don't S2000 seats have mesh in the headrest holes?

· Registered
2,356 Posts
I haven't really studied the interior of the S2000, but if it's like the del Sol, then it might have small compartments behind the seats when you lean them forward..

Also, I think those seats do have mesh in the head rests. Kind of hard to tell from the pics though..

· Registered
2,222 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Red Leather Recaro's on Ebay

Phatcivic said:

I am glad to see you can read what it said on ebay, anyways my friend just got leather seat covers from aero speed and there alright, hes now looking in to getting his seats redone totally but thats a lot of cash.
i am glad to see you can follow me around the board and make sarcastic replys to everything i say, dumbass. too bad you had to cry about my sig, huh? otherwise it'd still say who made that smart comment.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.