Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to redo the suspension to my 90 integra. What should i get first? The car came with springs that the owb\ner befor eme put on it, although one side in the bag sags just a little but not really noticeable. I was thinkin of getting some Tokico shocks first and the some good springs(need help on what kind). I am a daily driver that likes good perfoemance and handling so i dont mind a little harshness from a lowered car. Someone help me out cause i plan on going and buying some parts tommrow.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
it pretty much depends on how low you want to go. Eibach has some very nice springs. If you want to go for a light drop, i recommend you to get a 1" drop with the prokit and some KYB AGX shocks. I think you should choose the AGX over the tokico blues because for the same price you can get AGX and with the AGX you get adjustablility. But it's up to you. Good luck.

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEy i forgot to mention, i took my car in to have the suspension checked out and found out i need a upper control arm and aa outer tire rod. Could it have gotten damaged cause of bad shocks??? Would it be wise to replace my shocks before i get that fixed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.