Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Taikonaut said:
When did you order from them? Cuz when I click on it to add to cart tells me they are out of stock
i ordered it like 3 months ago...

when i tested the ordering yesterday they had some in stock... :(

wait a few days and see if they come in agian *sigh*

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Damn it. They don't accept paypal. I'll just transfer some money from my account to my debit card when it comes back in stock. That is the greatest deal ever. Free shipping too.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i have a feeling its gonan be awhile...nto only is almost everyone here looking for it but i'm sure other people know about it...so basically its whoever sees it instock first...hopefully its me unless they get a big shipment of refurbished items from logitech liek every week

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
just ordered my wheel from amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DC64H/olympusdigita-20

its 104.98 and if u sign up for their visa and buy it with it u get 30 dollars off which takes it down to 74.98 and u get free shipping...but since i'm 16 i didnt sign up for teh credit card and just paid 104.98...didnt feel like waiting for that otehr site and this one is brand new

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Just transfered like $85 from paypal to my checking account cause I'm runnin low. Keeping it on close watch. Be nice if there was a pre order option.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
just to let the people know who are still looking into this offer...i contacted the site abotu hwne they migth be getting them instock and the guy told me in a couple of weeks....so be on the lookout but it shouldnt get any wheels in anytime soon...just thought i'd let u know

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
well basically amonth ago when i contacted them they said a few weeks....but i guess a few weeks means a moth or two...i'd recommend amazon.com only 105 shipped and u could get it for cheaper if u sign up for their credit card and purchase it with that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts