Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has nothing to do with civics, but has to fo with the non-tech forum, regarding pictures. A few days ago, i posted my pics in here, and it got closed within 2 minutes. As i was looking through the non-tech today, i noticed that there were about 6 threads about pictures, and they weren't shut down, and the same Moderator that shut mine down posted his opinion on the car in the thread. And this is what another Moderator said to him, since originally it was posted in the wrong thread ..
v00tecsi said:
Nice, but we have a thread for pics.

I'm going to move this to Non-Tech. Please post threads like this in there from now on.

Thanks
So post pic threads in the non-tech forum? I did, it got closed. Other people did, and they're open.

Im just seeing whats going on, not trying to start a problem, or big argument or anything.

·
Registered
960 Posts
My guess is the mods can only catch so many threads, yours was one of them. There is a thread dedicated to pictures. He wants you to post in there.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, damn. I thought it was in the non-tech forum, i didn't realize that until now. I do know what goes in what forum, but i did it on accident. So, can we make our own thread, and post pics in the non-tech ?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Yup.. only reason yours got closed was b/c it was in the tech forum.. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts