Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i dont know if you guys remember this or not but about 3-4 months ago i posted the thing about relationship gone after 1 year 6 months - under powerofdreams8 - do a search you'll see it..well ne way here is what has been happening ok last friday she broke up with her or was current b/f - and she called me over there - so the past couple of days i have been over there - she has called me everyday wanting me to come over...she says she dosnt want a relationship right now... - neither do i...i thin kshe wants to be friends - but since i've been hangin out with her the pst couple of days i have gotten shit from all my friends - cause of how she treated me in the relationship - i've told them i dont want her back - i dont know if she wants me back or not - but that fri she called me 4 times - that sat she called me 3 times - and then sun she called me 3 again - so i dont get it - i dont know if she wants me back or not - she says she doesnt want a relationship right now - i believe her but i dont know about the long run - i dont want her back - but i dont know if she wants me back...what do you guys think about this?? you think she will want me back later?? - or what i dont want to give her the wrong idea or anything...what should i do??

·
Registered
12 Posts
why are u even sweatin about whether she wants you back or not? when she calls you to come over, do you go? if you keep going back, then i think you might be giving her the wrong impression.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i go over there - shoudl i stop going over there? - i dont want to stop seein her - i mean i want to be friends - just nothin else..

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
*****, your whipped :p ..... check my sig bro, she fucked you over before why let her have another opertunity and BTW you still want to get back with her.(why else would you care if she still liked you or not if you didnt)

That is ALL. Keep your guard up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
1200mk said:
*****, your whipped :p ..... check my sig bro, she fucked you over before why let her have another opertunity and BTW you still want to get back with her.(why else would you care if she still liked you or not if you didnt)

That is ALL. Keep your guard up.

DIDO:D

·
Registered
314 Posts
she's just using you as a fallback. you're kind of like a guaranteed rebound for her. so my advice is if you don't want to be used, don't let it happen. if she really wants to be friends, she'll put in the due effort.

but callin you 3-4 times a day is different than just tryin to be friends.

trust me on this one. i've been there. almost exactly the same situation.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Man...........don't fall for her little games man. I've been there and all it's going to do to you is make you have to be a dick to her. She's going to keep calling you to come over, she's going to want to hang out, but as "friends"..all this is for her is a little game to get you to still be in her life and if her current relationships don't work, then she has you. DON'T FALL for that shit. My ex tried that shit and I told her to just stop calling me and to just keep me as a memory. I didn't want to be in her life anymore. For me it was different though..I wanted her back. If you don't want to feel used, then I suggest just telling her up front what the hell it is she wants....take it from there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
ur about to get played man. dont fall for it. she gonna have u around until she get back with her b/f or gets with someone else. and whats gonna happen is that ur gonna have feelings for her by then and ur gonna get fucked again. DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trust me i would - i want to - but i dont know if she wants to or not...but i dont know - well have to see what happens - i will let you guys know 2mar0 - until then wish me luck - LoL...latz

·
Registered
435 Posts
man, If I had female friends like that ,
I'd be f**kin dem ,
but I'ts friggin obvious she calls you so many times she wants you,
TO USE YOU!!
YOU ARE A TOOL!~

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
There are other fish in the sea,

never go back unless you are gonna marry her.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
blackhatchb16 said:
trust me i would - i want to - but i dont know if she wants to or not - i have dropped clues in but she does nothing..so i dont now what to do - she wants me to spend the night with her and sleep in the same bed - today when i was massaging her legs i went up and touched her butt a few times - she didnt do anything..she acted like she liked it...but i dont know - well have to see what happens tonight - i will let you guys know 2mar0 - until then wish me luck - LoL...latz
man...... foo you dont listen to us!........ i guess you are just gonna have to learn from your stoopid ass mistakes!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shiet - trust me i do listen to you guys - i do alot - i get most of my advice from this board...after this weekend - it will be different i promise - no more of this crap - i wrote her a letter sayin she was on the rebound and i was her fall on and i was going to have that - thats what i said - and some other stuff..basically she will go from b/f to b/f all probally fuckin them and go no where in life - thats what i told her - i said i could help her get into school and get her life back on track - with or without me - doesnt matter to me..but ne way - nothin happened last night.. :mad: ohh well like you said there are more fish in the sea...life goes on..

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no there is nothing wrong...i would love that - every few days call her up and get a booty call - nothin wrong with that...but i dont know if she would be up tto that or not..that would be pimp but well see...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shit she read this post...ouch i had to sleep on the floor - she said she wasnt mad but i had to sleep on the floor..ouch..

·
Registered
827 Posts
blackhatchb16 said:
shit she read this post...ouch i had to sleep on the floor - she said she wasnt mad but i had to sleep on the floor..ouch..
YOu had to sleep on the floor? Do you live with her?? OR did you just spend the night...sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth man.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts