Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a exhaust with like 4inch (out) and it make a lot of noise with the rest of the exhaust 2.25. I saw on internet silencer for exhaust. I live in canada (montreal) and cops are real bitch with this and I want to know if it realy reduce the sound and if its easy to remove. I plan on headers and hi flow cat so it going to be worst. So i think maybe its a good idea, isnt it?

·
Registered
110 Posts
b20b16 NA said:
I had a exhaust with like 4inch (out) and it make a lot of noise with the rest of the exhaust 2.25. I saw on internet silencer for exhaust. I live in canada (montreal) and cops are real bitch with this and I want to know if it realy reduce the sound and if its easy to remove. I plan on headers and hi flow cat so it going to be worst. So i think maybe its a good idea, isnt it?
Ya they just slide in and should have one boolt to hold them on, and yes they do work.

·
Registered
110 Posts
b20b16 NA said:
Ya they just slide in and should have one boolt to hold them on, and yes they do work, use mine all the time to sneak out fo the house in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
strtrcr77 said:
Ya they just slide in and should have one boolt to hold them on, and yes they do work, use mine all the time to sneak out fo the house in the middle of the night.
Sneaking out is wrong..... but I still did it when I was a kid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.