Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Remove your AC?!!!
god damn it i have no AC and summer is on the way!!!
im gonna be sweating my ass off in my black hatch :cry:
How can i get an AC installed in my car?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sKzoFrENiX said:
Remove your AC?!!!
god damn it i have no AC and summer is on the way!!!
im gonna be sweating my ass off in my black hatch :cry:
How can i get an AC installed in my car?

LOL! you live in New York, you dont know summer, your summer is colder than our (san antonio, tx) winter!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Why do you wanna take out your AC?

I live in Ontario and our summers aren't that hot at all but i couldn't stand no AC.

By the way I'm a fellow 17 year old with no cash, nice to see someone else like me.

·
Registered
949 Posts
haha the guy wants to take out his a/c, let him take out his a/c! :cool:
hehe anyways... its pretty simple.. all you gotta do is yank out the a/c parts one at a time (the fan, a/c cooler, pump, piping etc)... but i if you get caught releasing the freon into the atmosphere... oohwee you in for some trouble.. just get that done at a shop....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Accelerazn said:
all you gotta do is yank out the a/c parts one at a time (the fan, a/c cooler, pump, piping etc)... but i if you get caught releasing the freon into the atmosphere... oohwee you in for some trouble.. just get that done at a shop....
well ehh, im not that experience to know all the a/c parts by myself, i know where the fan is however.. but thats about it.

i want to take it out cuz im removing anything that weights anything that i dont need in my civ... that doesnt include stereo equipment, however. heheheheh.

·
Registered
949 Posts
NickSE_typeR said:

well ehh, im not that experience to know all the a/c parts by myself, i know where the fan is however.. but thats about it.

i want to take it out cuz im removing anything that weights anything that i dont need in my civ... that doesnt include stereo equipment, however. heheheheh.
hehe yah i kno wut you mean it saves about 20 lbs in total! ...
i dunno, i would suggest gettin a civic manual from helms cuz it tells you everything in detail.. seriously its a good investment those helms books

1 - 11 of 11 Posts