Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to remove my spoiler cause iwant to go for the clean soap bar look what is the best way to cover ing the trunk holes with out it looking to ghetto

· Registered
13,201 Posts
junglistgsr said:
you get them welded and repainted. or you can pick up some rubber grommet plugs from home depot. whatever you do dont use electrical tape, looks REALLY ghetto.
HAHA, I just saw today a white Integra with electrical tape on it, they used like paint to color the tape. Hehe, but it looks so nasty like they poured white-out all over it.

You can always plug them, and get everything on your shaved...hehe look nice that way too...

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess im just gonna get my trunk shaced cause i have to get my rear bumper resprayed anyway thats gonna be alot of money i dont have

· Registered
73 Posts
two options

1. pay a body shop to do it
2. Use masking tape to build up a solid layer on the underside of your trunk. then use bondo or body filler to fiil in the cracks. sand each layer and let dry. then paint. it looked good enough when i had to fill the two holes under my type-r spoiler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.