i have a 2k civic coupe so it might be a bit diffrent.
1) remove the speaker grills and unscrew the 3 scerws around the speaker that is holding the door panel to the door
2) there is 1 screw holding the door open and lock switch, you have to keep the handle level open to reach that single screw
3) there is 1 screw holding the plastic door handle that housees the power window switches
4) now, get a big ass flat head screw driver, stick it under the door panel nice and deep and pry it off
5) carefully remove the door panel off the window
also, when you replace teh door panel, make sure all the push thing's are on the panel, not teh door. If there stuck in teh door, use the nail removing end of a hammer and pry them out, replace on door, and pop panel back in place.