Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
yeah MoH frontline is good and hitman2 is great so you are in for a treat! i love it.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i don't noe if its just me but i can't stand playing first person shooters on a game consol...maybe its because i play too much counter-strike but a game controller is no where near as accurate as the mouse. I played moh for ps2 and pc and the pc version was ssoooo much better...i was able to control my aim alot better while for ps2 i had to hold the joystick all the way to one direction and wait till my character turned all the way..

·
Registered
337 Posts
azian21485 said:
i don't noe if its just me but i can't stand playing first person shooters on a game consol...maybe its because i play too much counter-strike but a game controller is no where near as accurate as the mouse. I played moh for ps2 and pc and the pc version was ssoooo much better...i was able to control my aim alot better while for ps2 i had to hold the joystick all the way to one direction and wait till my character turned all the way..

Have you played Halo for the XBOX i agree completely with you but this game is the ultimate exception. these controlls are right on. but in MoH just turn up the sensitivity on the joysticks. If you can do it on the PS2. On my XBOX the sensitivity for halo is maxed out, i like making 180s with a twitch of my finger. Plus it helps me 0wn my friendz.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yeah i have to agree moh is a great game and graphics kick ass. the only gripe i have is that it takes like 6 shots to bring the german fucks down. no offence to any germans on this site. but we fixed that with a code we found on happypuppy.com. happy gameing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.