Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
looking pretty good, im not a fan of tints, but it looks sharp on a black car.

·
Registered
301 Posts
lookin good. and i like that cut out idea. always have. just too lazy/poor to do it. and my exhaust (fart can that is totally blown out plus an exhaust leak) sounds kinda like that but crappyer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
rnstein69 said:
looking pretty good, im not a fan of tints, but it looks sharp on a black car.
"not a fan of tints"? WTF? I like my tint because it keeps my car cooler and provides privacy, especially at night. Plus, it makes it hard for anyone outside (again, especially at night) to see what I have in the car (read: theft deterrent).

I've never heard of someone saying "That car doesn't look good because I can't see through the windows." Sounds pretty asinine to me. :bash

Original poster - Looks good. Like the RSX rims too! :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Lookin good mang. I just got my windows 20% also and Im loving it. Shops around here will not tint the windsheild.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nope the windshield is illegal to do. Cops cant see anything inside and the Vin is blocked or something. Dude in Cali especially the northern east or something like thats its 100 degree. In Northridge I did my tint all the way around 30%. Fuck cooked asian Id rather be all nice and chilled.

·
Registered
605 Posts
looks clean.. like the painted rsx rims...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.