• Good deal get it those cars rock

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Not worth it those cars suck ass

Votes: 4 50.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decide to go back to school for another AAS so I'm trying to sell my 00 Si. I found a stock 93 Si hatch that I'm interested in. He wants $3,100 for it. I talked to him on the phone and he says it need some work mainly suspension (clunks when turning) possibly CV Joint?. It also has a little rust on the fender wells above the wheels. Gonna look at it this weekend. Blue book on it is like $2700. I figure I might be able to get it for closer to 2k. It also has like 160k on it. It's black too. I will probably drive this for the next year till I get a new car (2004 WRX) then keep it and mod/restore it. What do you guys think.

Also: interested in my SI? lookin the classifieds

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I went to go look at this car and it's in pretty decent shape. The guy took it to a Honda dealer before I came to look at it to have it inspected. It needs CV joints/boots fixed. $322. But I looked under the hood and found an oil leak. At first I thought it was the head gasket, but upon further inspection I noticed the oil was coming from the VTEC solenoid. I think it needs a new gasket. Has anyone experienced this problem on a 92-95 Si hatch? Looks simple enough to repair.

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really but that's the plan while I'm back in school. Sell the 2k Si and buy a cheap hatch. The car is acutally in good condition otherwise. It only needs like $500 worth of minor repairs. Plus the timing belt, water pump and ignition coil have already been replaced. It's got another 40k in it till the eventual swap. It's hard to make a car payment and trick out your car and go to school and eat and shit. So no car payment is ideal right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.