Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
It all depends on what kind of amp you have. Amp meaning and external or the one you have on your dash in the sterio. It also depends on what kind of sterio you have.. If you have recently gone out and bought a new one then yeh it would work. but i want to refer you to the owners manuel to look it up.. it may have the compatabilities

·
Registered
13,289 Posts
if you dont like having the giant whale penie dont drive with it erect :lmao but it's better then driving with a blow hole (w/o an antenna altogether)

if you use the s2k antenna you have to relocate it to the back and center of the roof so it looks right and run a longer antenna wire and then patch the old hole for the old antenna and paint the spot, etc etc. my advice...drive with the antenna down and get an internal antenna or take it out completely and patch/paint the hole...i'm not sure where to get them but i've heard they work pretty well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.