Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any reputable shops in the Chattanooga area? i want a shop who has plenty of experience in working with honda Engines... thanks

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Animal66 said:
Anyone know of any reputable shops in the Chattanooga area? i want a shop who has plenty of experience in working with honda Engines... thanks
theres a2z performance in soddy daisy, but they work with a lot of domestics. theres a place called bavarian auto that i have heard good things about

·
Registered
36 Posts
Stay away from Velocity over on Rossville......Mr. Jones over there totally F*&KED my H23 to H22A Swap in my 93.....It took hime almost 2 months to finish it, and he did not do any fine tuning on it.....Also did not bother to put the correct brackets on the AC/PS so I was replacing belts almost 3 times a week....

:boo To Velocity....I am not too big on Fastech....thats where Mr. Jones was at the time of my swap.

Now if you goto Tuners on Dietz Road...they seem to know what they are doing !!!!!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
luder099 said:
theres a2z performance in soddy daisy, but they work with a lot of domestics. theres a place called bavarian auto that i have heard good things about
at A2Z we do as many imports as domestics, we have specialty in both, what are you looking to get done? we work on a ton of honda engines

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was looking to get an LS swap put in.... do u have any experience in that? can u order the motor, or would i have to get it..... also, about how much would that run?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
we dont order motors you would have to bring it to us, we charge $35 an hr for small engine swaps

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sean, want to do some work on my car this summer? I was thinkin a LS/vtec conversion...boring it out a lil, needs rebuilding anyways 176,xxx miles...think i could get this work(labor) and parts for under 1500?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts