Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks everyone for your info/suggestions. I've spoken to quite a few people about this and have decided on Blactrax. I'm told it will be well worth the drive :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
blackv0rtex said:
There has been only one suggestion, T&L autobody... I wanted to see if anyone else had a recommendation
Search this forum then in pacific, search in the respective forum for your car and then you will have all the answers you need.
Again this is the reputable shops only thread so if there is only one shop listed, try it out because it has been listed for being reputable.

·
Registered
879 Posts
OK, i need to find the cheapest place to install suspension for my car, if they sell springs i'll buy from them as well but shocks' already bought

R1, Auolinks or CC still good places?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
vile10 said:
OK, i need to find the cheapest place to install suspension for my car, if they sell springs i'll buy from them as well but shocks' already bought

R1, Auolinks or CC still good places?
if you buy the springs thru me, i can install the struts for no extra charge. did you get my price quote?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
hey Allen i just picked up some tein ss-p's how much it cost for install

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
AyIdAPhUCk said:
hey Allen i just picked up some tein ss-p's how much it cost for install

i'll PM you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you're in the Las Vegas area, go check out Acme 2 Motorsports. They supply mainly to Honda and Acura Enthusiasts. They were recently featured on Street Fury G4TV and I heard they'll be on there next DVD. They're not the biggest or sickest looking shop out there, but they have most products for Honda's in stock and what got me was their great customer service. Friendly and great peeps with really good prices. Go check em out.

4760 W. Dewey Dr. #145
Las Vegas, NV. 89118
702-739-7373 or visit Xproductionz.com it's a forum for the Las Vegas area, just log in and you can access to Acme 2's classifed sections.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
hybridwarehouse said:
If you're in the Las Vegas area, go check out Acme 2 Motorsports. They supply mainly to Honda and Acura Enthusiasts. They were recently featured on Street Fury G4TV and I heard they'll be on there next DVD. They're not the biggest or sickest looking shop out there, but they have most products for Honda's in stock and what got me was their great customer service. Friendly and great peeps with really good prices. Go check em out.

4760 W. Dewey Dr. #145
Las Vegas, NV. 89118
702-739-7373 or visit Xproductionz.com it's a forum for the Las Vegas area, just log in and you can access to Acme 2's classifed sections.
Have you had any experience with them personally?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, I purchased a Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood and trunk from them at a great price and a few accessories from them. They also helped out on my electrical problems with the Eg. Good peeps. :number1

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Main page updated to reflect all shop info and suggestions which reflect the point of this thread.
To provide So Cal members with Reputable shops that others have had personal experience with.
Shops with little to no info were left out.
Shops with no current page were left out
Shops with canceled or deleted webpages during search were left out

·
Super Bacon Mod
23,754 Posts

·
Super Bacon Mod
23,754 Posts
mexicancd5 said:
They forgot to put a phone number on the page.
click on contact us..and this is what comes up

Copyright © 2000-2005 Hook-Ups Import Tek/2.5.10. Media. All Rights Reserved
Hook-Ups Import Tek 8455 Loma Place,Upland CA 91786 909-373-RACE

·
Super Bacon Mod
23,754 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
Notice I dont list webpages for any of the shops.
I did that for a reason
I was going by your post earlier...must have misunderstood what you meant

Shops with no current page were left out
Shops with canceled or deleted webpages during search were left out

141 - 160 of 182 Posts