Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
there's a place near my house right at the edge of the 818-626 border near altadena, but they might be a little expensive. i'll call em and see how much they're charging these days. it's northeast glendale, right near la canada/la crescenta.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi im a noob on this site. but i was wondering if theres any body shops in the LA area that can fix dents and stuff for a good price?

·
Registered
449 Posts
IL1MSTIER said:
Hi im a noob on this site. but i was wondering if theres any body shops in the LA area that can fix dents and stuff for a good price?
there was one right by the railroad track if you drove on mission. its right next to that one high school in el sereno (forgot the name of the school). they might relocated but not sure. also there is another one down in main in lincoln heights right next to the 7 eleven store called JT autobody and mechanics. its own by i believe a chinese/khmer people. only got my bumper and lip painted there so don't got any experience with them yet.

·
Registered
296 Posts
^^ The one on mission by the tracks is called ACR Autobody (but the name on the wall i think is like CH Autobody ?sp? or something)

They are pretty good but just get to know them. They're chinese. They are gonig to relocate to San Gabriel soon though.

Also, I think the high school is a bit far, but i think you're referring to Wilson high?

·
Registered
449 Posts
EGPrelude said:
^^ The one on mission by the tracks is called ACR Autobody (but the name on the wall i think is like CH Autobody ?sp? or something)

They are pretty good but just get to know them. They're chinese. They are gonig to relocate to San Gabriel soon though.

Also, I think the high school is a bit far, but i think you're referring to Wilson high?
yeah there it go. wilson high school. hehehe... anywho i got my car painted there CH autobody for like $1200. they removed all dings and dents and painted everything. so far so good, it has been 3 yrs. i brought my friend 2002 accord over there to get it painted to beamer black and i believe they charge $1400 to remove dents and dings along with shaved side and rear emblem. yeah i heard they going to move to a bigger area somewhere in rosemead, i must grab their new address once they move. they do a pretty good job, but its kind of pricey depending on the person you talk to.

·
Registered
449 Posts
IL1MSTIER said:
do you think you can get me the contact info please that would be cool and if possible do you think i can get hooked up?
for the CH by the railroad tracks and JT one, i have to look for the receipts if i still have it. i'll let you know. hook up i don't know but you can always try to bargain with them. just say something like its xmas and you want to do something nice to your ride so hopefully they can give you a discount. i did that for my homie's ride when he got it painted and they knock off 2 bills from the price. never know man.

·
Registered
449 Posts
hey sorry about the late response due to finals just killing me. anywho i couldn't find my reciept with the number but thanks to internet i got the yellow pages for it. i can't find the one next to the railroad tracks. if you need info on how to get there, let me know.

JJ T Mechanic & Body Shop
323-225-1541
2729 N Main St
LosAngeles CA 90031

·
Registered
296 Posts
94accordex4u said:
for the CH by the railroad tracks and JT one, i have to look for the receipts if i still have it. i'll let you know. hook up i don't know but you can always try to bargain with them. just say something like its xmas and you want to do something nice to your ride so hopefully they can give you a discount. i did that for my homie's ride when he got it painted and they knock off 2 bills from the price. never know man.

CH moving to San Gabriel/Rosemead I believe. IIRC, its like by SanGabriel and Mission..

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
UPDATE!!

C&C Auto has moved, it is now located at:

C&C Auto
20209 Valley Blvd
Walnut, CA 91788

Kevin seems to be on an extended and indefinite leave of absence
Therefore, ask for Alan

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can't seem to get a hold of crc motors number, I am looking to install some springs in 213/323/626 area closer the better! I called a few place and they are throwing me ridiculous prices, $160!!! I have a 06 accord sedan 4cyl. any info is appreciated thanks guys

·
Registered
449 Posts
I can't seem to get a hold of crc motors number, I am looking to install some springs in 213/323/626 area closer the better! I called a few place and they are throwing me ridiculous prices, $160!!! I have a 06 accord sedan 4cyl. any info is appreciated thanks guys
promax located off of garfield and mission does installation on spring for about $60. pitcrew also located off of san gabriel next to weinersnitzel does the installation for $60 also. it in the alhambra area.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts