Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard of this video a million times on radio and from friends but never seen it and i tried to dl it on winmx and kazaa and morpheus but none show up, and tried goin on cnn or abc but you need a paid subscription to their media viewer to get it, so if anybody has it and wants to gimmie a link to it, i would greatly appreciate it. thanx

· Registered
1,142 Posts
i want to see this too... i read the woman was an "irish traveler" or somethign like this from mishawaka indiana. . . 25seconds of battery against a minor. . . pulling pigtails, backhanded slapping. . this i've got to see!!

· Registered
8,520 Posts
i've seen it, she beats the sh*t outta her kid. not cool. :eek:

· Registered
217 Posts
I saw it on cnn.com. It made me sick. :mad: I understand how kids can push you to the breaking point, but the way she hit that little girl is just horrible! :( Good thing that she is ok though.
For the people that need to satisfy their morbid curiosity and see the video: http://asia.cnn.com/2002/US/Midwest/09/20/video.child.beating/index.html
Once you see it, you'll understand why people are saying they want to see the mother get beat.

· Registered
49 Posts
beating bad

I have set ceartin rules in my life and one of them is that I would never hit a woman or child. That woman though deserves a MAJOR ass whoopin. I think we have all seen stuff like this happen at one point or another in our lives and action needs to be taken. Not just child abuse but spousal abuse and the such. My dad startin hitting my mom once and I ran upstairs to beat the shyt out of him and I did. He has never touched my mom again. If we step in and stop crap like this we can actually have an effect on peoples lives I think.

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im not some sicko that just wants to see some mom beating the shit out of her kid...i had heard alot about the video and everybody talks about it and we are even talking about it in our current issues class and the teacher even suggested we should see it.

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where do u go after goin to the cnn website? when i click on "play video" it says i need a subscription to the video player (which costs money) and i dont wanna do that. r u guys seein it without doin that?

· Registered
217 Posts
NIRVOUSAccord said:
where do u go after goin to the cnn website? when i click on "play video" it says i need a subscription to the video player (which costs money) and i dont wanna do that. r u guys seein it without doin that?
Some of the videos I get that, but not all. The link I posted doesn't work for you? :confused: Works fine for me. Just click play video and it opens up in RealOne player. I don't have a subscription.
BTW: I wasn't implying that you were some kind of sicko. Morbid curiosity is part of human nature. :)

· Registered
586 Posts
Thats not something you want to see.. i saw it on cbc or abc or some 3 letter station..anyways, its harsh, and i hope they find that woman who did that very soon, she should be locked away..
Alex

· Registered
417 Posts
wow, very harsh video, can't believe a mom could do something like that, or any parent. no child deserves what she did to her daughter, she was defenseless and besides that, its her mom doing it. That right there is the worst punishment possible, it hurts mentally and physically, that mom could ruin her childs future up for life. :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.