Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description says "Q1 2011" so it's actually not that far away. 2011 looks to be another good year for PS3 FPS's with Killzone3, coming out too. Not to mention multiple platform games like Crysis2, Rage, Homefront, etc.

· Registered
20,271 Posts
wow...i miss that game. thats Resistance 1 was the founding game for the PS3...me being an original PS3 owner that game was the shit

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The demo for R3 is included with the B-R disc of the movie Battle:LA.

Played the demo and had some fun. It's a single scenario and you don't do too much. But for me who's not a big Resistance series fan, it was a good primer on the game mechanics, weapons, enemies, etc.

Sorta felt like being back in the world of Half-Life 2 (not HL1).

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know there is at least one person from SHO who's gotten into the beta.:ninja

Before I "out" you... wanna give us a beta review (if it doesn't go against any type of NDA)?:ninja

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got talked into buying the game from my buddy at GameStop. anybody else pick it up? :confused

Haven't touched it yet, since I've started up on Dead Island.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The campaign is fun as heck. I'm at the beginning of the 3rd stage. I think it's level 10. I think that's about 1/2 of the way through the game.

I keep thinking that with a change of enemies, weapons, etc. Homefront's single player game could have been a lot funner if it had been something closer to R3.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool deal! I have had my Move since around Feb. and have never used it yet...:eek: In fact I've yet to install batteries, take it out of the wrapper, etc.

Killzone 3 almost got me to take action, but not quite. Maybe R3 will be the game that does it.:aww

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.