Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any companies that make ready to install retrofitted HID headlights? and If so does anyone have an information on them?
How hard is it to do yourself?

·
Registered
36 Posts
you can get people to retro OEM projectors into ur housing if thats what your looking for. i have done a few 98-02 accord retros and a 02 Si retro. here are a couple pics from my 02 Si retro:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
hey man, saw your car at hidplanet. Did you get cutoff pics?? I havent been there for a while, so I will ask here. :D

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
http://www.illusion-lighting.com he does clean work and has quite a few accords under his belt. I'm not affiliated with him, I just know of his work. He goes by See_Fu on this board.

Doing a retro yourself isn't that difficult, it's just rather time consuming to do it right. The look of the install is just as important as a straight and level beam pattern. I've seen great looking installs with the beams not aligned right so the poor guy ends up having cockeyed cutoff.

·
Registered
36 Posts
yes i have pics of the cutoff everything is nice and straight. i mounted the projectors while the headlights where on the car so they are straight. whats your email address? ill email you some more pics of my retros if u want

1 - 6 of 6 Posts