Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you, probably one or two people, will know who i am, but im back in atlanta after being out of state for 3 years... car was down for like 8 months in need of an overhaul, which it got.

redid most my wiring for the engine, installed new clutch, polished some stuff, repainted a few things here and there, replaced master cyl, slave cyl and clutch line. a few other little bits and pieces, but nothing crazy. cars running fabulously, and im looking forward to dyno time and tuning in the near future...

anyway, just cause i took some photos of it tonight, i will let yall take a look and see what you think. if i can find a complete mod list, ill post it, but otherwise, just ask if youve got any questions.

enjoy -

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Finally a nice accord..Good stuff..

what do you tune with?

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tuned with uberdata, switching to a crome system upon next tune. hopefuly ill get the car ready to dyno in teh next month or so, since i found somewhere im comfortable tuning it, and from there, well see what happens. im hoping to be making 275hp on stock internals. lucky the guy wholl be tuning it owns a 4 door acccord with twice as many miles making 280 on stock parts.

· Registered
1,993 Posts
How many lbs are you running?

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, im tuned to boost to 9psi, although, right now, my gauge is reading that im not boosting over 6-7psi, but i dont trust it since the car has been wicked fast the last few test runs, so i think i may be boosting to 10-12 psi and my gauge isnt reading correct, so im going to get a replacement shortly, and then see... i know my boost controller is barely restricting the boost to the wastegate, so its possible that its just boosting to the 6psi that the wastegate is sprung to handle... idk yet, either way, if this is only 6psi, idk if i want to run it at 9psi!!

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Ooo.. Becuase i was thinking 275 is a bit low but since you said your at 6-9psi thats makes sense.

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
275 on an f23 with stock internals??

most people with turbod unbuilt f23 motors are making 200-250. dont forget, were talking an sohc with like maybe 120 to the wheels stock... i forget the actual numbers

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Yeah but were talking --->Garrett t3-super60 turbo

I guess it aint that low..I kinda was expectin more but with an additional +100hp whos complaining? Plus you have room to grow so..

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea... i definately could be making 300 plus on this setup, maybe with a little higher fuel pressure, and maybe slightly larger injectors, but the car is very very quick. i raced a 3 series last night and had them by 3-4 car lengths by 4000 in 3rd... so its doin me proud

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea, its been like 3 years now since i really began work on the setup. its run on and off that whole time, and now, i finally feel as if i can put a check mark next to the turbo setup, as all bugs have been pretty much taken care of, and the car finally runs the way it should.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.