Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
October 26th
Saturday
1pm at Rombachs Pumpkin Patch

Directions: From St. Charles take Hwy 40 East and exit at Airport Road. continue until you see a Phillips 66 and make a sharp right practically a U-turn, this should be Olive Street Road, follow this until you see a fortress type thing and lots of Pumpkins!

From 270 take 40 W and get off at Long Road, follow this til Airport Road and make a right follow until you see a Phillips 66 on the left, make this left and follow until you see Rombachs.

Sorry for the not so great directions, if you need help getting there feel free to e-mail me.
If you can't make this meet I think that we have another meet in the works on November 23 as a Prelude Feast, (thankful for your ludes)
Hope to see ya there!
Jen

· Registered
1,612 Posts
I will probably be there. Nov 23 is my birthday, I think I can get off for that one at least.... See ya there!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya, I know where st. charles is I live there!
I went to high school at Francis howell!!

If you can't make the meet we are going to have another one on November 23 so don't make any plans!!! I wish I could go to import rev but I have other shows, school, and a job to attend to.

by the way this weekend there is St. Louis Street racing meet 9 in st. charles on sunday and then the Evus car show in waterloo IL on saturday. And another meet on October the 5th at Rush Hour Performance in O'fallon Illinois.

I will be at the RH meet but I can't make it to the ones this weekend :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.