Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knew where to find a 4 wheel disc conversion for the rex(rear drums) Aftermarket, big disc package preferably. Or if I can just throw the integra stuff on here.

· Registered
184 Posts
well as far as rear breaks the 90-93 tegs will work great if you want a big break package there are a few you could try. Only thing that is comeing to mind right now is AEM but I know there are others.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
www.fatbrakes.com

when converting the rear you will also buy other parts along with the big brake kit for the conversion. i would convert the fronts to big brake b4 you do the rear...then if you need more stopping poer then do the rear.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
thanks for correcting me chris....LOL i cant believe i did that...it sounds funny saying fatbrakes:D

· Registered
321 Posts
Is that phatty's home brand???:D If you've got the money, get the Civic EX/ JDM SiR knuckles and then another 500 at fastbrakes will get you their 11 inch with wildwood caliper. Also at stillen they have a one peice rotor and two piston caliper that should work for that setup too (I just can't turn down anything from AP racing!!). For the rear, if you want to upgrade, you can't go wrong with the fastbrakes setup, it's so cheap for what you get from it.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rear

The main reason i am going to rear disc I am tired of the wheel cylinders bursting. This particular car has had 4 in the last 30000 miles, easy. Not to mention disc looks better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.