Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
i can't wait to see how the new solstice drift car that Rhys was talking about. I wonder if it will be a good drift mobile. With the shorter wheelbase and less throttle resopnse compared with the GTO.

good vid

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spunkysandoval said:
i can't wait to see how the new solstice drift car that Rhys was talking about. I wonder if it will be a good drift mobile. With the shorter wheelbase and less throttle resopnse compared with the GTO.

good vid
i heard that the modifications that RMR did to the solstice was declared ineligible for competition, so now RMR has to start all over again...yikes

·
Registered
417 Posts
allmotorking said:
i heard that the modifications that RMR did to the solstice was declared ineligible for competition, so now RMR has to start all over again...yikes
They are just jealous cause the GXP is the most powerfull factory RWD 4cyl evar ;)

Anyway depending on how good/fast the SolsticeGXP/SkyRedline is I may end up buying one in a year or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.