Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i'm kind of new here but I got my sol three months ago and i'm starting to add mods but dont want to be a ricer. Its a dumb question I know, just wondering what everyone thinks what is rice?

·
Registered
525 Posts
um something you eat:rolleyes: ....J/P..

the term rice is used different ways but for me it means when you have lots of performance adding stickers on your car and because of them you think you´ve gained lots of HP.

like for example DCsports ,AEM, NOS, etc. stickers and you dont even have the products in your car

·
Registered
484 Posts
to me, being a ricer is like fixing up a geo metro and putting stickers all over it w/ a huge ass wing. big wings, very agressive body kits, and....altezzas. getting rid of mine.

·
Registered
67 Posts
gold said:
to me, being a ricer is like fixing up a geo metro and putting stickers all over it w/ a huge ass wing. big wings, very agressive body kits, and....altezzas. getting rid of mine.
Anything you put on your car that can be found in an APC catalog, :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Neon emblems are rice unless your car is totally show. Indiglo anythign is rice cept guage faces. fake type r stickers, sir stickers, DOHC on a SOHC crappy metal spoiler, one wiper mod, shit hangin from rear view mirror, and anythign pertaining to another car. I have seen honda cars with gt-r stickers on them. that is the worst thing ever. if you have stickers on your car they should pertain to it and must be worth puttting the stick on. I mean if you buy a Str oil cap, too me it seems rice to put a STR sticker on ur car. the NOS stickers are pure rice now. Just my ranting and ravings.

·
Registered
52 Posts
what year was it? cause they did make a mustang gt-r. R can stand for either rally or race. Sure it wasn't a cobra? cause some of them are R versions. Plus there are SVT Cobra R versions. Damn they make alot of different mustangs now-a-days.

·
Registered
47 Posts
well first off putting anyhting from fast and the furious on your car(stickers) is MAJOR RICE!!!
other than that here is a list of rice mods:
stickers(especially if you dont have the mod of yours sticker)
altezza's/clear
outragously aggressive body kits
huge wings
stock exhuast piping with a loud ass muffler
several paint colors(interior/exterior)
huge tachs on automatics
racing style seat covers
colored bulbs
having only half a body kit or unpainted one
shit hanging from under your car
cutting your springs
missing body parts
neon lights
one wiper(or colored/carbon fiber)
carbon fiber hood stickers
washer led nozzles
liscense plate led/neon lights
neon light banner's(windshield)
slap on sidemarkers
i think that sums it up but i will reply with more if i can think of anymore

·
Registered
62 Posts
firefoxNSR said:
Ok i'm kind of new here but I got my sol three months ago and i'm starting to add mods but dont want to be a ricer. Its a dumb question I know, just wondering what everyone thinks what is rice?
why are u so concerned w/what others think? do ur own thing, youll feel much better about it

·
Registered
147 Posts
Flamereka said:
what year was it? cause they did make a mustang gt-r. R can stand for either rally or race. Sure it wasn't a cobra? cause some of them are R versions. Plus there are SVT Cobra R versions. Damn they make alot of different mustangs now-a-days.
it was a Skyline GT-R emblem. from pep boys.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just a thought:

Rice = Grain cultivated, produced and exported in massive quantity by JAPAN and other asian countries.

JAPAN = JDM

therefore rice should be:

Rice = Tight, JDM, etc..etc

Instead of rice we should use bean or something!!!!

Just f**king with ya´ll.:D :D

BACK TO TOPIC:

For me a rice person is someone who thinks he is God pretending that his toyota Echo is a Supra TT. Everybody spanks him but he is still cool with all his stickers, spoilers, noisy ass exhaust, neon lights and all the riceness.

·
Registered
67 Posts
solswap said:

it was a Skyline GT-R emblem. from pep boys.
Dude where are you at? We've got a Mustang GT-R here in Ohio, like the dude look the horse off the grill and put in the pep boys nissan GT-R logo there, same with the sides and rear. Stoopid domestic owners. :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.