Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated "Ricer" stickers added :p

Well I wanted some decals made for the lude. So got them in today. Yeah yeah yeah most of u wont like it but i like'em. never been a big fan of stickers all over the car, but there gold like the rims. so it matches pretty well. what you think

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
Well I wanted some decals made for the lude. So got them in today. Yeah yeah yeah most of u wont like it but i like'em. never been a big fan of stickers all over the car, but there gold like the rims. so it matches pretty well. what you think

just curious but why would you want to advertise what you have?? it just says "please steal me... there are valuable things for you to strip and sell"

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
i live in ridgecrest ca. no crime what so ever. plus i live on a Navel base. no need to worry.
nothing is impossible. often when you feel safest you are most vulnerable. but your ride looks clean :w00t
besides i'm sure you travel outside the navel base with your car. a friend of mine had his eclipse stolen last wednesday. they found it 6 hrs later on the side of the road nothing but a shell

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WVU97GS-R said:
nothing is impossible. often when you feel safest you are most vulnerable. but your ride looks clean :w00t
besides i'm sure you travel outside the navel base with your car. a friend of mine had his eclipse stolen last wednesday. they found it 6 hrs later on the side of the road nothing but a shell
look up ridgecrest on the map. youll see what im talking about. the base like area 51...for real. im not worry. thanks for the comment

·
Registered
78 Posts
They look great! Nice and clean and not all over the place. I just don't put it on my car because I'm advertising for free and they're not giving me a discount or anything to put it on. But hey don't let me stop you as long as you don't have a huge windshield sticker that says honda on it or something.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice grocery list. Im building on of the same, just going down the left side of the back window. I have the same color scheme as you do. I like it..

PS: At least nothing is misspelled.

·
Registered
457 Posts
sweet, i have one sticker on my car on the sideskirts , but im taking it off.

I live in a town with 16,000 people and there has been one civic that has been stolen.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the comments. i like em.

no...i dont have big honda sticker on the windshield...hehehe...just prelude...hahaha jk. :bash

o yeah. a gold shift knob would be tight. no what im doing tomorrow. painting that shit gold. good lookin out. ill post pictures when im done. :) shit...i might pain it now. hummmmmm

·
Registered
399 Posts
That will be cool. Hopefully the paint doesn't wear off too much, it'd be a pain to keep repainting it. I've always loved your color scheme though, especially with the RSX wheels...almost makes me want to do a 5-lug conversion :number1

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks man. im going to high temp pain. i just the first coat now. then im going to use high temp gloss. i think it should look good when done. it was already scratched from the kid i got it from. ill post pix up here shortly.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I like the stickers and the knob, Nice DIY idea.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts