Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im drivin down the road in my red si, chillin, mindin my own business. I wasnt in the mood to go fast or race or even do the speed limit and this black EP3 pulls up next to me, puts it in neutral, slams the rev limiter for like 10 seconds, puts it back in 5th and cruises off. all of this occured at like 35mph in the middle of town. I really dont think ive ever been so disgusted in a honda owner......just had to vent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
2000redCIVICsi said:
slams the rev limiter for like 10 seconds, puts it back in 5th and cruises off. all of this occured at like 35mph in the middle of town.

lmao off i love when they do that, makes me feel so much better knowing that im not that immature.

i love it even more when you actually do race them, hand their ass's to them, and then while your up the road, 10 seconds later you see them fly past you doin 100 with their fart can as loud as can be, thinking they actually accomplished something.

RICER FLYBY FOR THE WIN!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
my favorite part is when your sitting in the turning lane and they're driving the opposite way and rev at ya......i mean WTF!! you think i'm gonna bust a U and chase you down :noo

if your reading this, and you've reved up at someone (that you don't know) then your an official ricer......and there's know going back......so you should sell your rice mobile and get a moepad. sorry guys, i'm venting...RICERS GIVE IMPORTS A BAD REP :mad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
then again though, without ricers there would be nop fast and furious....no wait, that would be a good thing. nevermind, ill shutup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Alright so how bout this. I saw a dude drive by the other day in a hyundai elantra with a body kit, huge wing, and a SIR BADGE!!! :bash I wonder when Hyundai came out with a SiR?? :confused ...I just shook my head. I don't have time for people like this...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,826 Posts
2000redCIVICsi said:
Im drivin down the road in my red si, chillin, mindin my own business. I wasnt in the mood to go fast or race or even do the speed limit and this black EP3 pulls up next to me, puts it in neutral, slams the rev limiter for like 10 seconds, puts it back in 5th and cruises off. all of this occured at like 35mph in the middle of town. I really dont think ive ever been so disgusted in a honda owner......just had to vent
thank you for not being a jackhole and taking the bait from that ricer. you have saved some kinda credit for us import drivers. but let him keep reving his car like that and when that (most likely) ebay modded motor blows up, laugh in his face
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,826 Posts
raceinspiration said:
The word "Ricer" is all too common where i live. It's impossible to avoid at least one punk kid revving some p.o.s. car at you if you have a descent car while your driving...
it describes almost every import driver in morgantown :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,051 Posts
There's some dude around here with a blue Elantra with blue painted hub caps, a monster tach, and a fart can mounted to where its pointing towards the ground. He drives that Hyundai like it's an F1 Indy Car, it's quite funny. But when I see a riced out Si it makes me sigh. I saw one on ebay with air bags, my heart ached.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
you can blame Hyper Fast and Freaking Furious for the Ricer invasion.. Seriously giving imports a bad name, especially us Honda Drivers. Learn how to F ing drive! Go to a autocross event and push your car to the limits their, instead of ricing in the streets where innocent people can get hurt/killed. ditch your gay body kit, and annoying rice craph out of your car and invest your money on keeping your car clean and respectable. go to www.google.com and research Honda and their racing heritage/history. :bash :bye
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
1hgej1 said:
There's some dude around here with a blue Elantra with blue painted hub caps, a monster tach, and a fart can mounted to where its pointing towards the ground. He drives that Hyundai like it's an F1 Indy Car, it's quite funny. But when I see a riced out Si it makes me sigh. I saw one on ebay with air bags, my heart ached.
:lol2 I personally know someone who has something just like that with green neon and green painted rear drums...He drives his car like an idiot all the time...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,826 Posts
raceinspiration said:
:lol2 I personally know someone who has something just like that with green neon and green painted rear drums...He drives his car like an idiot all the time...
there is a guy in morgantown with a lano. has a fart pipe on it but he curbed it so it's alll bent and shit. looks like crap and sounds like ass. he delivers pizza for out papa johns. haha. dont' get me started on the 420A eclipse drivers with bright colored cars adn body graphics. man those 3000lbs 140hp and 140tq cars can really move....... i wish my car ran consecutive 17 second 1/4 mile times :fear
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top