Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent a rim on my front, and instead of replacing the 18" i thought about buying 2 rotas to ride with on the front with maybe some paradas or something for some good traction.. I dont really feel like getting all 4 rotas b/c i dont think they'd look that good on my lude what do you guys think?

thanks ahead of time guys

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hmmm 18s in the back and rotas up front :rolleyes:

I'm not really a fan of the mismatching rims. But at least u're not puttin of the stock steelies. i would say keep all 4 rims the same, can't u just replace the one u bent

·
Registered
173 Posts
If it benefits you maybe you should do it. I see some VERY fast cars at the track with mismatched rims. Then I see some slow ass cars with matching rims. But I also agree it would look best if you just replace your bent rim or get a complete new set or go back to stock, stock always looks good.

·
Registered
444 Posts
for years in Japan the really tuned cars have been runnin with mismatched wheels since they found performance increases by doing so. Mostly rear wheel drive monsters like Skylines (never seen it on 4WD Skylines) and Truenos/Levins, and some FF cars like civics. Recently though that trend is fading and everyone is going back to a matched set on all four, probably since the wheel companies are getting much better at making high performance lightweight wheels. I'd go with a matched set if your car is lookin really nice and clean. If it's a thrash racer (you know, all go and no show, gutted inside and very fast) then mismatch and blow off anyone that says it looks like crap. hope this helped

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
LuDeSi_93 said:
I could but im lookin to lower my ET's too.. Im not trying to look like a retard either guys.. thats why im consulting
If you're NOT trying to look like a retard then don't do it haha...shit like that is what everyone calls "rice"!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.