Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Let's see what 2008 brings for the Ridgy. I like the RDX okay too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i am honestly a honda car guy. the ridgeline is a really nice truck to drive in and i dont mind driving it on the normal roads, but its not powerful enough to be used as a work truck. i really hope honda will make a much stronger truck to compete with the new tundras/silverados.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i think the ridgline is the best pickup ever and hey! its a honda...cant go wrong wit that
Well for one thing its not a pickup. Is a Subaru Brat or Baja a pickup?
I have a Titan and it doesn't require 91 to get those 300 ponies. To start, thats flywheel hp, manufactures never give wheel hp numbers.

A truck cannot be unibody and primarily FWD. The AWD split is FWD bias. Nice try Honda, try again when you've produced a real truck. (solid rear axle, leaf springs, frame, etc)

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Well for one thing its not a pickup. Is a Subaru Brat or Baja a pickup?
I have a Titan and it doesn't require 91 to get those 300 ponies. To start, thats flywheel hp, manufactures never give wheel hp numbers.

A truck cannot be unibody and primarily FWD. The AWD split is FWD bias. Nice try Honda, try again when you've produced a real truck. (solid rear axle, leaf springs, frame, etc)
hater motherfucker

·
Registered
414 Posts
Whatever, its the truth. The Ridgeline just isn't a truck. Don't try and make it something it isn't.
I mean sure yeah, it'll be a reliable Honda. I'm a specialized Honda tech i have nothing against Hondas. Its just simply not a truck. Its a Pilot with the rear top chopped off

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Whatever, its the truth. The Ridgeline just isn't a truck. Don't try and make it something it isn't.
I mean sure yeah, it'll be a reliable Honda. I'm a specialized Honda tech i have nothing against Hondas. Its just simply not a truck. Its a Pilot with the rear top chopped off
lol i feel u i was jus being an ass

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dont give up so easy on the ridgeline because the pilot is only a unibody structure and at least Honda put a closed box frame on it as opposed to a REAL TRUCK like an f150 or a 1500 silverado and dont forget about the all mighty dodge 1500 ha ha ha thats got a rusty underbody while its still sitting on the lot before the big rebates at the end of the model year!!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts