Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there are any kits out there to convert my crx into rhd. Doin it for the shock value.

·
Registered
540 Posts
yea its called getting a rhd front clip and doing some fab....i wish i knew some guys who did it just search on here im sure ull find someone

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
njn63 said:
there aren't kits but it can be done. Just try to take into account how much work you're going to be going through before you get into it.

Personally, if i was going to go through the hassle to drive a rhd cars (i hate them) i'd buy one of the numerous SiR's floating around.
:nod Word man. I was contemplating importing an siR in the late spring, but I don't know any decent places in Canada.

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Yup all we have is a 15 year rule. R33's are coming soon!!!

I was thinking of getting a Skyline, but I still wanna do a lot of shit with a CRX, I'm not done yet :p Plus on a personal level I think if I got a Skyline, I'd wanna make it badass and hella fast, and that takes a lot of money with a big turbo I6.

It's kinda like I wanna graduate from N/A FF with a wicked little car, then move onto the next class, like an AWD Turbo (ex: Skyline, EVO etc.).

·
Registered
526 Posts
njn63 said:
Isn't it setup in canada so you can import a car as long as it's 15 years old. No legalizing, crash specs or emissions shit? I know i saw a place up there that had r32's 89 r32's for sale. Just go buy one of those. Screw CRX's.
Your right njn63, my buddy(his name is christian) works for www.importconcern.ca, he stocks jap cars in calgary :D last month sum guy bought a 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M for 8k cad w/a a engine from a R34 GTR skyline :D he raced Tommys twin turbo supra(93) and killed him so badly that he went home right after the race LMAO :bye oh and my gf brother bought a 1990 Nissan Silvia K's w/ SR20DET swap which was tuned by signal auto over in japan man iam i jealous :(

·
Registered
526 Posts
DeathIsCertain said:
whats with the 15 year rule?

Basically the car has to be 15 yrs old for it to be legal to drive and insure or u get the slap down from pigs here.........thats one thing i dont understand about canadian cops they dont care that i have a turbo but they have a kanipshaa over a RHD CRX....iam confuzzled :confused

·
Registered
43 Posts
njn63 said:
hmm... i wonder how hard it'd be to sneak one of those cars across the border. *rubs hands together*

Actually, shit, in 2 years it's getting done. Fuck it, i want an r32.
really easy border patrol sucks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
njn63 said:
even if they look inside i'm sure they won't care that a car is in there. They'll be too busy looking for drugs or something.
pretty much yup the might look inside that car for drugs though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts