Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18's or 19's for a 6th gen sedan? still deciding. i plan on going with Racing Hart C2 evo's

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true, thanks for the imput. my ride is a daily driver so i have to think wisely as i plan on rocking the rims all year round

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wouldn't mind 17's if my drop was gonna be low, but i have Eibach Spotlines that i'm gonna install and it gives a 2 inch drop. if i had a coilover system, i would definatly go with 17's.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well with a 42mm offset you have to have either 215/35 or 40 seriies tires and you might have to shave the rear wheelwell. it's either those wheels or the Konig Imagines in Black Opal(45mm offset).

·
Registered
191 Posts
I went w/17", and i still get plenty of compliments, plus i didnt want to compromise as much performance for heavier rims...I have had these on all year, and have had absolutely no problems driving in bad weather, etc.... just my 2 cents... :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea SUPERACCORD those rims are bad ass, i've seen them in silver and in black opal, they're real nice. SILICONFLOW do you have a pic of your ride. the best price i've senn on the imagines (silver) is for like $1500 shipped from discount tire.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i love the Volk Gtn's i wanted those but don't know if i wanna spend that much dough for them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
navarrete

19's all the way [email protected]!! especially since u got a 6th gen..cars are too damn big for 18's or even 17's..i have a 5th gen with 18inch Racing Hart C2000's...THEY look small...well at least in the rear..should go with 19's in the rear and 18's in the front...and about comprimising speed...b.s i couldnt feel no difference from my stock to when i went to 18's...and thats a 3 inch difference...19's all the way...car will look tight as fuck...anything below that..espcecially 17's will look like Echo wheels on ur ride IMO;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.