Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys here's my problem hope you guys can give me an answer..i recently bought rims for my car from wheelmax.com heres the link : http://www.wheelmax.com/product.asp?ProdId=9805 and pretty much as you can see there 18's 7.5 in size...now they seem to be extremely wide..my dad told me they wont fit but i asked around a lot of ppl and they said it would..i even called back wheelmax a few times..and they always said they would fit..heck all the rims they have to offer for my make and model are all almost 7.5 in size..so today i went to the pep boys by my area.. and spoke to one of the mechanics there..he pretty much said the back wheels would be fine..but the fronts are sure to rub when turning...please check the web page provided and tell me what you guys think?thanks again..and i would like to introduce myself since i just registered..hailing from orlando,fl...hope you guys can help since you know what you are doing!lates

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
they should fit- it says that they are a 45 offset. I had 18's on my lowered accord and no rubbing issues. 18's are heavy with alot of unsprung weight. i regretted going with 18's originally, i mean the steering/handling were great, but ride quality and acceleration suffered. thats why they are up for sale. If your just going for show and dont really care much about anything else, then go for it. but back to your question, I think that they will fit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
In my opinion the CB Accord looks better with stock rims or 15-16in rims. But thats just me. My '91 is pretty much stock, i just restore it to look brand new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.