Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i either want rims like those or the 7 spoke silver rims by giovanni called Kugi or somethen like that....i love the 7 spoke but eery 1 has the 7 spoke,,,,il probably end up getting the 7 spoke because they look kik ass.....silver or gunmetal grey is the next question..

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well fuck me in the goats ass dude its been 3 1/2 months searching for a damm del sol and there is nothing!!....the 2 i mentioned today are the only 2 that have been for sale that are si's and stick shifts within 3 weeks! and the 1 wid 85k miles sold in only like 2 hours!...and the other 1 has 2 many miles!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think those look prety killer, are those 17;s? i liek the studs around the outside, spices the rim up a bit...they look very good, i think id rather have rims like that then plain rims with a little gloss, those look more porfessional...looks like i might be getting a samba green del sol...its got 15' green stock rims lol ill probably get new rims..

·
Registered
306 Posts
one reason why i might go with those because i like deep dish rims. i think most look nicer and not as easy to hit the spokes. also they have an aggressive look to them but not to crazy.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey what kinda rims are those..?...they look nice..try to look them up on ebay... Do you like the rims on this car?

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
delsol4life said:
hey what kinda rims are those..?...they look nice..try to look them up on ebay... Do you like the rims on this car?

Looks good with me :). Porsche's usually have "color-matched"
rims. Those new Eneki's(sp?), though, they'd be BADASS!
Even if you were stupid enough to buy 18's, they'd still be
close to factory alloy weight.
PS - BUY a damn Sol, DAMMIT! Stop "wading in the kiddie
pool".

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude I BOUGHT IT!!

the green sol in the picture is mine...almost...im driving down this weekend to chicago, like a 5 hour drive and picking it up and then driving it back...me and my mom and a friend are going down there, my cousin that lives like down the street from the guy is going to go inspect it tomarrow and give him a check until we get there and give him the $5000 cashier check or what ever...then im driving it back....I WILL HAVE IT MODDED IN NO TIME!!

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
delsol4life said:
dude I BOUGHT IT!!

the green sol in the picture is mine...almost...im driving down this weekend to chicago, like a 5 hour drive and picking it up and then driving it back...me and my mom and a friend are going down there, my cousin that lives like down the street from the guy is going to go inspect it tomarrow and give him a check until we get there and give him the $5000 cashier check or what ever...then im driving it back....I WILL HAVE IT MODDED IN NO TIME!!
COOL! Samba green's cool. IMO, just get one first, (preferably
"prepaid"), before you go "nuts" on the aftermarket shit.
Just "speaking from experience" here, and "I feel your pain"
:), (or, at least I "understand" it), but money gets "tight";
QUICK!
Sheryl Crow's SO DAMN HOT! Sorry, dude, watching
VH1 right now :D. I wanna soak up some sun with her for
sure!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whats imo mean....after i get it then i got $2400 to spend on anything on the car...first im doing cheap shit like getting interior paint, caliper paint, and customizing my altezza til lights to a awsome job...ill get pics of when they are done in about a week...you wont be dissapointed...just gonna modd them a little bit

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
delsol4life said:
whats imo mean....after i get it then i got $2400 to spend on anything on the car...first im doing cheap shit like getting interior paint, caliper paint, and customizing my altezza til lights to a awsome job...ill get pics of when they are done in about a week...you wont be dissapointed...just gonna modd them a little bit
:rolleyes: Man, with that money, you could probably get a used
turbo, installed! Do you have these parts already, (although
buying parts for a car you don't even have yet would be
INSANE, IMO; but you're so fanatical about it, I could see it
"happnin' :)). IMO stands for In My Opinion,
BTW. Make sure to get "before" pics before you upgrade.
Hope you get it, and it's not just a waste of time.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey, i already bought the green del sol, my parents are picking it up this weekend...im not getting a bodykit nor am i getting a paint job, that car is way to bueatiful to ruin it with a bodykit and a maaco paint job...there only things i will be getting is

green shift boot
silver shifter
green pedals
green ionterior paint, to paint accents
clear corners
clear reflectors
green headlight housing glow
paint brake calipers green
buy jdm altezza tails and paint the clear green
maybe in like a month or so get like new rims for summer and maybe coilovers and thats about it, but i might get some mroe engine mods ect but probably not cuz i wont be tearing it down!And i probably wont get coil-overs cuz then my car will get alot fo rock chips ect, its already pretty low to the ground...cars pretty much perfect the way it is

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Well, like you've said before, everybody's "got to do their
'own thing'", so, my advice is to "have at it, buddy!", and
lets see those pics :D.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts