Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Rims please!

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  bonestock94 
#1 ·
I've searched the web... I've searched SH... I've even searched my Magazines but i have yet to find good places to look at rims online... I want to be able to look at the rims and see their weights, size, looks, etc.

If any of you guys could give some useful sites from either hear-say or personal experience it would be a big help.

Thanks a bunch...

P.S. i know about wheelsnext.com. i hate that place...

#4 ·
w w w . t i r e s . c o m is good because they have a nice selection (maybe not to everyone's taste) of wheels and you can go by application, and also they ship their wheels free shipping PLUS free mount and balance if you buy tires too. but there are tons of other sites just google it up like the other guy said. for wheel weights, ultra just hooked you up with a killer link. you're set now roll out!

#6 ·
uncle_el said:
www.wheelspecs.com

learn how to use google or some other search engine :)
lol, i did... i couldn't find anything.... w/e...

thanks guys, now i'm on the road... err, way... :confused

#8 ·
also all their wheels were ricer wheels... not cool

#11 ·
DXE said:
WTF you talkin about. Go on the site and check out different brands, as for their customre service, i had no problems. Very friendly and fast shipping. This is FlySly by the way
dude, the entire site is full of Konigs and enkei wheels (rice)... there were other brands that i didn't recognize or anything but i was only looking at the rims, not going to buy from online stores... i can get Mr. Tire to order the tires and rims for me anyways... i'm just looking at them... thx anyways guys...

#20 ·
just because rims arent forged or m4d tyt3 JaYdEEEMz rims they are rice?

enkei and konigs arent rice in my book unless you go for the chrome or 100 spoke ones or something. they arent my 1st choice of rims but they certainly arent rice.

enkei rs6 or konig semi/forged heliums are some quality rims. heliums look nice, and are light weight.

#21 ·
bonestock94 said:
just because rims arent forged or m4d tyt3 JaYdEEEMz rims they are rice?

enkei and konigs arent rice in my book unless you go for the chrome or 100 spoke ones or something. they arent my 1st choice of rims but they certainly arent rice.

enkei rs6 or konig semi/forged heliums are some quality rims. heliums look nice, and are light weight.
i didn't mean to say that ALL enkei and konigs are rice. I know about the heliums and all that, but some rims that i found that particularly spark my interest are the SSR Type-C Competitions. (the euro ones are in the silver, but the competitions are in gold/white{?}) do you know of any places i can find ssr specifically? thanks for all the input, yea!

one more question... i was looking at the 5zigen site and the GN+ wheels say they have certain applications for certain models.... does that really matter? i mean, wouldn't it be as simple as buying wheels with the right amount of holes in it? i don't think it'll be that big of a deal, right? maybe it's not that easy... take a look at the site if ya need to...

:confused

#23 ·
foozbal said:
i didn't mean to say that ALL enkei and konigs are rice. I know about the heliums and all that, but some rims that i found that particularly spark my interest are the SSR Type-C Competitions. (the euro ones are in the silver, but the competitions are in gold/white{?}) do you know of any places i can find ssr specifically? thanks for all the input, yea!

one more question... i was looking at the 5zigen site and the GN+ wheels say they have certain applications for certain models.... does that really matter? i mean, wouldn't it be as simple as buying wheels with the right amount of holes in it? i don't think it'll be that big of a deal, right? maybe it's not that easy... take a look at the site if ya need to...

:confused
you gotta get the lug pattern right but also the offset. if you get some way off offset you could have some lowrider style rims with like 3'' sticking out or the opposite with a huge gap and no flushness. ok thats a little exagerated but you might have rubbing issues with a wrong offset.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.