Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the sol went to a new owner i will still be on this forum to talk with yall because this group is the best around but its not my sol no more...he brought 1700 cash and drove it away....with all parts hope he loves it as much as i did...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw this is the 95 3.8 5spd that i pick up for 1900 on wednesday :)

all mods were done by me...minor ones such as the decals, intake,exhaust,taillights,wheels

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
nice deal man, sad to see another lost sol. hopefully whoever you sold it to will join SHO.

·
Registered
386 Posts
you gotta do what you gotta do, but I woulda kept it. sol's are some cool ass cars. where i live It's kinda hard to find a sol in good condition. trust me i've been looking. I want one bad.

·
Registered
73 Posts
yea i concur man you should have keep the sol. we should start a sol gang where we just drive around in our sols and spank stangs itll make you feel better so just go give the money back and ask for the keys and the sol gang will be on the street reving it up or something sweet :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya a friend had euros so i got the 98 tails then the aftermarket housin ...yes i hate those damn tails after i put em on i sold the 95's god damnit but life happens

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.