Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
337 Posts

· Registered
2,896 Posts
yea da game was damn hard...i tried to beat the boss of the first chapter 5 times and i couldn't kill him so i juss stopped playing and returned da game =)

· Registered
4,607 Posts
im thinking of getting it. i know from what i have been tracking for months it looks really cool. nice of them to bring a the game again.

so what are ure opinions on it??
by the sound of it i dont even think i should rent it.....maybe just go and buy right off the bat.

· Registered
686 Posts
jmcn R said:
im thinking of getting it. i know from what i have been tracking for months it looks really cool. nice of them to bring a the game again.

so what are ure opinions on it??
by the sound of it i dont even think i should rent it.....maybe just go and buy right off the bat.
if you're a big robotech fan, you'll luv this game. the only drawback for me was that you take on the whole freakin' zendrati army by yourself. i mean, where's the freakin' back up?? i don't even think max sterling could've done it on his own and he's a WAAY better pilot than jack archer!!

it was nice to fight along side the lengendary rick hunter but more of that would've been nice. also, i got sick of protectin' this and that every other mission. and i personally would've like to have gone inside the zendrati spaceship at some point in the game.

overall, the game is HARD, harder than it has to be. and it's not because the enemies are tough, it's because the lives you have to protect are weak and perish way too easily.

on a scale of 1 - 10, i rate this game a 9. it kept very close to the robotech series and made you feel as though you were really in the heart of the battle. the transformation and movement of the veritech fighter is awesome. also, i thought i was gonna hate playin' as jack archer but considerin' how rick was too busy chasin' minmei, i don't think it was a bad choice.

this game was a great buy. 2 player mode is fun. i think a sequel to this would be highly anticipated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.