Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm wroking on my 96 ls integra and i was clean the bottem of my head and some of the rocker came out of place. i was wondering since the rocker have number on the side of them does it matter where they go. they all do the same thing to me and look the same?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
take the rockers out..weight reduction yo..while you're at it take the motor out
Hey fuck stick, quit posting complete garbage, you ***

· Registered
10,346 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
I say clean the lobes really good, and when you pout it together, be careful and torque everything to specs, then check it after a few thousand miles to see if anything looks shitty. Best you can do if you reuse everything

· Registered
10,346 Posts
he's an idiot ignore him. he probably drives a focus
:lol you give him too much credit, I was thinking the 3 cylinder geo metro :lol

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
dead serious. we were gonna take the turbo off of my car and put it on there when i was upgraded the 240. that little 3 cyl+ t25g at 10 psi would've been a funny little car. put some shocks and springs on it and call it a day. a 40 mpg convertible geo metro that would run 14's hehe. the look on peoples faces as a geo left them in the dust

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
dead serious. we were gonna take the turbo off of my car and put it on there when i was upgraded the 240. that little 3 cyl+ t25g at 10 psi would've been a funny little car. put some shocks and springs on it and call it a day. a 40 mpg convertible geo metro that would run 14's hehe. the look on peoples faces as a geo left them in the dust
:lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.