Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
wapmonk said:
is rockford fosgate good or not? I heard different opinions from everybody, what do you all think?
old RF stuff - good (as in before BestBuy sold it!)
new RF stuff - CRAP, decent quality same as infinity or lanzar amps. IE CRAP (IMO BTW)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
The old BBQ grill amps were sweet. Personally, I wouldn't touch anything else from RF. Granted they have some nice HU's now, that are made by Denon, but if I wanted a Denon deck I would BUY a Denon deck, wait, I already DID, hehe.

·
Registered
231 Posts
LudeAction said:
RF used to charge a buck a watt...now we sell a 2400W (max) am for 473$..and its only 400w RMS at 4 ohms..

go zapco or go home:lol2:
:D i think i found a zapco buddy! :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
rockford used to be great but now they suck. I like Zapco but you can get as much if not more power cheaper with JBL. i personally have an old Zapco 19v line driver (really nice piece of equiptment) so it doesnt matter to me. but stay away from RF

·
Registered
105 Posts
rf used to be the shizzzy, but when they got away from hand building them and went production line for best buy and other high volume retailers they went right to SHIT! if you can find some old school r/f amps 1996 or older in good condition JUMP ON IT!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.