Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im from australia and just wondering anyone here put a half roll cage setup in there accord?? if so where can u find the bolt on ones and how much
let me know
asap

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
filoaccord said:
hey, im from australia and just wondering anyone here put a half roll cage setup in there accord?? if so where can u find the bolt on ones and how much
let me know
asap
autopower makes 3 different models of them. they range from 250-450 USD.

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Yea I think that shit would be hot too :D but theres lots of other things I'd like to do before

·
Registered
116 Posts
There was an article written in a tuner magazine about the effectiveness of a roll cage on a street driven car. This can be dangerous on the street.

The roll cages are to be effective when the driver is wearing a helmet and when it is done right. The cage can cause head trauma in an accident when the driver is not protected with a helmet.

Plus, if the cage is not welded/installed correctly, you might as well roll around with a bunch of loose tubes in the back seat. This is exaggerating but you get the point.

If you want the looks, cool but be forewarned, my Accord brother! Just looking out...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Um...

filoaccord said:
let me know
asap

If yer making like 700hp, and hitting nearly 200mph in the 1/4 mile, then, but does a accord really need one? To each his own I guess...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts