Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I doubt there is any roller rocker arm setup for a vtec head. The way the components in the head on vtec unit , it wouldn't support that type of setup............

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well I'll be.... I stand corrected. But, I was correct on supporting the the VTEC components. This rocker arm will eliminate the vtec... I guess used for a turbo or supercharger.

here is the link to ferea rocker arms for a h22a

Ferea Roller Rocker Arms

·
Registered
282 Posts
The s2000 has a roller rocker arms setup.. From a article I read this new design in rocker arms reduced valve-spring load by 30 percent.

From this visual the rockers arms look almost identical to a h22a rocker arm.. This my need some more researching... I might go and buy a s2000 rocker and a h22a so I dont have to take one of mine out,, and check this out!

http://www.s-2-k-i..ch/s2k/enpa.jpg

take the dashes out the name,, it would let me attach visual~

·
Registered
282 Posts
yea you are going to have to open a new window and type

s 2 k i.ch/s2k/enpa.jpg

Here is another picture of one,, its very similiar it may be a go.. I might just buy one..

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Im looking at that pic jebarco1 posted, well, it appears to me that the s2k cam lobes are narrower than the H22 cam lobes, but if the rocker arm rollers are higher than the arm, then im sure a H22 cam will still work on it, but what worries me is that the height of the roller from the rocker arm is too high and would cause more lift, and i dont know how much farther up the adjuster screw will go.. But thats a good project to research and try, but maybe a little costy. I would want to try it.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts