Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from hockey.. we live on the 3rd floor.. she threw his fucking skis, poles, golf clubs, and a bunch of his clothes out the window.. Like what a fucking psycho bitch. He is trying to break up with her but she is obviously taking it really hard. haha.. omg I hope she doesnt go after my shit lol.. Yesterday she threw clothes out the window too.. but today was all about the equipment lol.. they are yelling and fighting now.. i'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh she just threatened to vandalize his brand new 2004 Dodge Ram HEMI!!! haha.. roomate is gonna fucking kill her I think. lol.. she is hot tho.. what would u do?

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish i had pics of her. U know what? I have a naked pic of her hot ass friend tho. Its on his email account. I'll keep u posted. I hope I get it tonight. Stay tuned fuckers!

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K no pics till tomorrow. I'll post them since I dont have a job or anything else to do except browse this fucking website all day tomorrow hahaha k bye!

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Hotboy said:
K no pics till tomorrow. I'll post them since I dont have a job or anything else to do except browse this fucking website all day tomorrow hahaha k bye!
hahaha thats funny man. i work but i spend shit loads of my time on here too. if some bitch screwed with my car i'd slap that hoe silly. my car is my baby. when i go over a bump too hard i apoligize to her haha. it hurts when your car is getting fucked. your roomate should throw her off the balcony.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
she seems alittle crazy to be throwing his shit all over the place....i say get rid of her ...unless he like drama

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats the whole reason she is going psycho!! it's cuz he told her he didn't wanna be with her anymore!! anyways that pic of her friend should be posted by this evening.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Hotboy said:

SweeT! Such a contribution would seriously warrant a great amount of reppage!!

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
she aint got NOTHIN on mah baby mama and my aszn ex

edit:eek:hyea, post the pix now

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
jreese said:
:lol.......yeah you like the crazy woman...
rabid bear in heat like a wise man once said.....

matta fact, she goes to the club tonite, so when she gets in and if the baby sleep--OH and he WILL be sleep--imma donkey punch her in the butt, no doubt

Reactions: lugnutRS

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Sorry about the delay.. fuck she's not even naked either.. oh wellz better than nothin'...

Everyone say "hi Stacey" lol..

EDIT: Oh ya rep me!! lol :ahh

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
i'd give you rep but i have to spread it first

but if you find more pic's of your X, ill give you infinite repage, basically evertime i can i will :)

your X =

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.