Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will 45mm off set 17"X7.5" Rota Sub-Zero Wheels Rub with neuspeed race spring and koni neuspeed koni yellows?? or would i have to get or do i need a wheel with 40 to 45mm off set, or even a 16"???

· Banned
66 Posts
Roro said:
You may rub a little bit but only on hard cornering. I have no Idea why you would want 17s with that suspension... too large ...get some 16s theyll still look good!
Damnit, I still want better pics. My wheels will be on and my car will be lowered long before we see a decent pic of your car...

:p

· Registered
24 Posts
i know big wheels are the cool thing right now, i am going mostly go and very little show(like the kit and paint is all). I bought a set of 15 x 6.5 rota's and they are light and all but i would probably rather have 16's. I have 17' but i don't like them; to big, they are now sitting in my garage with brand new tires on them, collecting dust.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason i wanted the 17 is they are only 1lb more than the 16 and i would have less sidewall better handleing, but if there is rubbing going to happen i will get 16's, that is why i posted this, but no one has addressed my issue of the off set?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.