Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
RSX TYPE-R engine for only 5600??

There aren't many RSX Type-r's in the world right now.

This is most likely a scam :rolleyes:

·
Registered
281 Posts
JAPDOMESTIX said:
What the hell? who are you and why are you calling me a scam?I am a legitmate engine supplier with many satisfied customers.
In that case, you would know that a RSX type-r engine would be worth much more than $5600 right now.

Are you sure it's not really a Type-S engine?? $5600 is about right for a Type-s

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dude no!Its an integra type r from japan with 5000 km on it.It is for sale a a good price because thats how i attract customers.I have one selling on ebay right now and another one sitting in my shop.PLease don't try and take away my credibilty on this forum.

·
Registered
281 Posts
JAPDOMESTIX said:
dude no!Its an integra type r from japan with 5000 km on it.It is for sale a a good price because thats how i attract customers.I have one selling on ebay right now and another one sitting in my shop.PLease don't try and take away my credibilty on this forum.
In that case, i'll buy it from you for $5600 then sell it for $10,000

·
Registered
281 Posts
JAPDOMESTIX said:
sold
do you have a number to contact you at?
LOL, i wasn't serious. Is this an RSX type-r or Integra type-r?? BIG difference!!

B18C5 or K series?

if it is a b18, don't advertise as an RSX. its false advertising.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look man , I don't have time for people like you> if you don't have the money or a question that I havn't answered 3 times already ,don't post.

If anyone is serious about buying this engine email me back.Because i feel that i am waisting my time checking this forum only to talk to some guy i don't even know,and isn't even a customer.
[email protected]

·
Registered
281 Posts
JAPDOMESTIX said:
Look man , I don't have time for people like you> if you don't have the money or a question that I havn't answered 3 times already ,don't post.

If anyone is serious about buying this engine email me back.Because i feel that i am waisting my time checking this forum only to talk to some guy i don't even know,and isn't even a customer.
[email protected]
if this is a REAL rsx type-r engine, you should be able to easily prove it.

nobody is going to buy it without pictures at the least. What is the engine code (ie. B18C5, K20xx) and VIN #? What happened to the car it came out of?

if you are a serious seller, learn how to sell first. if you don't, people will give you a hard time and you will not sell anything.

·
Registered
231 Posts
accord_f22

i am in dallas too.
do you know pdr from HS?
do you guys meet on weekend basis?

·
Registered
305 Posts
wuwarrior said:
In that case, you would know that a RSX type-r engine would be worth much more than $5600 right now.

Are you sure it's not really a Type-S engine?? $5600 is about right for a Type-s
wuwarrior...
maybe that price is just for the engine it self, with no ecu, tranny ect... think about it first

·
Registered
281 Posts
y0aznmasta said:
wuwarrior...
maybe that price is just for the engine it self, with no ecu, tranny ect... think about it first
True... in that case, that price is right.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
i'm semi-interested, but just one question. on your ebay auction, the description says "Redline: 7900 rpm...Horse Power: 220 bhp @ 8000." how can the redline be 7900rpm and the max hp outbut be at 8000rpm? thanks...

robert

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.