Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on all -- new to forum. The 05 Type S is high on my list for a future car, all depends on insurance rates. Be great to hear what people are paying. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
RSX insurance

Sorry mine is a 2002, but I can tell you I have a Type-S and with 21st century it is in the Compact category, not sports car or performance category, so insurance was not nearly as bad as I expected. It costs more to insure my 91 explorer than a 2002 RSX Type S. How about that!

·
Registered
403 Posts
A friend of mine just got one he got a 2005 RSX Type S all JDM and he is paying like around $680 a mont for insurance and car payments. Car cost him around like $36,000 around in there.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
I pay 700 every 6 months for full coverage. It was actually cheaper then that but I raised to coverage to the max protection (ie: how much they pay per accident, etc...)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah I personally think he got ripped off to but he went through a GM dealer and had them specialy order the car for him.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Insurance will be different for everyone. It depends on a lot more then what car you drive. Your best bet is to call your insurance company and ask them.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Also your age is a big factor. If your still a teenager, rates will be higher than if you were older. And im sure everyone knows this already, but i just felt like saying it :D Im 17 and mines a base, but i think my parents pay 700 for six months, or it could be more, ill double check though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts