Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Be sure to copy and paste the users name exactly as written in the TITLE. Again , be sure to use copy and paste method. That way it will not be incorrect so those searching will find the users appropriate feedback.

2. When giving someone feedback. Search for the users name and enter feedback in threads already made.

3. Be simple , to the point and explanitory.

4. If unsatisfied , contact user beforehand to see if issues can be resolved. Give a reasonable amount of time for a reply.

5. If ripped off (as in money taken , no product sent) , again contact user , see what the problem was , someone needs to pay for insurance , normally its the buyers responsibility , otherwise lost packages are your problem. If all else fails post all information possible. Email , Name , Location. Report your problem to proper authorities if you truly know its a scam.

6. To prevent rip offs , be sure to use insured packages , tracking or confirmation. As well as confirmed address in paypal. Its usually not good to deal with anyone without feedback , as well dont deal with new users. Its best to deal with seasoned superhonda members , who have a resonable amount of positive feedback.

Goodluck.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
:tu Good freaking idea...this could possibly save us some headaches when buying/purchasing from some folks on here.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EG6_superboi said:
too fuckin late i got scamed already dum ass site fuck this site kick me off this damn site close my account please
Hit close button , then wack hammer in face to cause memory loss so you dont remember the site...theres plenty of warning posts in the regular site. Ive never been ripped off on the net and ive done plenty of deals. Just deal smart and stick to the rules/suggestions weve setup.

This just furthers it one more step.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts