Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming home on the Southern State Pkwy I was doin about 80 and a grey G35 coupe comes storming up an entrance ramp and merges onto the parkway, I punched it and caught up, riding his ass and flashing some hi's, he accelerated away, catching me with my foot lifted off the gas. So i drop it to D3 and punch it again, I'm doing 100 now and he's maybe 2-3 lengths ahead. Coming up fast is a little sweeper which is clearly visible and not very hard. Well guess what, this wanna-be slams on the brakes and takes the curve like a grandma. I was shocked and blew by him so fast that I had to slow down and flash him the thumbs down. Guido boy in automatic car didnt return the salute.

Earlier in the day i ran a old 5.0 with flowmasters and pillar gauges the only visible mods. The road was Deer Park Avenue south which is very fast. i caught up to him at 110 and passed him by..but was it a fluke? I dunno maybe he lifted but he fell back anyhows.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
my friend has a built 5.0 fox body. Its really quick but he says stock they are dogs on the highway. So its possible.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
hmm.. i was once an accord owner.. and now being a G35 driver i know for sure that an av6 has no chance against the G35.

tis just the g35 driver didn't wanna race~ or a terrible driver

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
culmination said:
hmm.. i was once an accord owner.. and now being a G35 driver i know for sure that an av6 has no chance against the G35.

tis just the g35 driver didn't wanna race~ or a terrible driver
i've wanted to know for a while, is that ur car in ur sig? very sessy lookin!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: Re: Run with G35C - Fast Car, Slow Driver

ProAccordV6 said:
my friend has a built 5.0 fox body. Its really quick but he says stock they are dogs on the highway. So its possible.
Indeed my car moves a little bit on the highway but the stock stangs from those years a not very fast. With age not being on its side a stock stang runs a 14.4 or something like that. The stock gear ratio sucks balls, but if he had a pillar i would not be suprised if he had a set of gears in there and those limit you heavily. Stock they come with 2.73 and mine has 4.10 so that kinda tells you something about highway races. THEY ARE SHORT.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AwsoMNaMjA said:
WHOA...u needa stop racing on the streets...and drive more sane...ur gonna get hurt man.
Funny thing is when i'm really speeding (max i took in the Supra was 140) i didn't get caught. When i'm in a mild rush, that's when the cop rears his ugly head. 90Mph in a 45, 70 in a 55 and that's all he wrote

·
Registered
314 Posts
whats the hp on those g35 sedans, is it 270? thats about the same output as my 94 nsx, i wonder how i would do against one of those things on the freeway? hehe. as for the accord, i wouldnt even waste the gas, the g35 is far superior as far as performance.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
247365 said:
whats the hp on those g35 sedans, is it 270? thats about the same output as my 94 nsx, i wonder how i would do against one of those things on the freeway? hehe. as for the accord, i wouldnt even waste the gas, the g35 is far superior as far as performance.
considering the nsx is probably at least 500 lbs lighter, you'd probably smoke it :eek:

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
247365 said:
G35 sedan has 260hp with 260pounds of torque. it runs 14.5~14.7seconds stock. im pretty sure that the nsx are running mid 13s in stock form. ergo, the nsx would kill the G35 from stop or from roll.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
MiKeY said:
Funny thing is when i'm really speeding (max i took in the Supra was 140) i didn't get caught. When i'm in a mild rush, that's when the cop rears his ugly head. 90Mph in a 45, 70 in a 55 and that's all he wrote
you're an idiot :eek:

anyways, the g35 will romp on an av6 all day long....just wondering why you're posting this in the av6 TECH forum?

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:

anyways, the g35 will romp on an av6 all day long....just wondering why you're posting this in the av6 TECH forum?
haha. he said the g35 driver was hitting the breaks going on the curve. there was no comment on power of the accord to the g35. driver was the issue that the g35 lost, or didnt want to race, or maybe it was his moms car he didnt want to ruine.
;)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
MiKeY said:
who allowed you to speak??? crawl back into my asshole where you belong.
no need to prove my statement...you did it for me :tu:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
MiKeY said:
who allowed you to speak??? crawl back into my asshole where you belong.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.