Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Johnny Blaze said:
I have been running the same shot of nitrous for years. Now it keeps showing a lean condition. could it be my new NGK iridium plugs?
hmm wat kinda plugs have u been using all these years? i would keep it the same if u been using the colder plugs

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Johnny Blaze said:
I was running at least this year the Regular NGK. I'm pretty sure the ones before that were one step colder denso (the mechanic changed them)
yea go back to the colder ones...i been using the believe NGK-1283 for alot of years and been great

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
bonestock94 said:
has your fuel pressure changed?

does the venom kit read the AFRs from the stock o2? if so, its garbage readings. unless you got the civic w/ the stock 5 wire wideband o2.
how did i miss the post about it being a venom system...i really dislike the way venom is setup how everything is based on ur o2 readings. computerized junk...old fashioned way with the jets is so much better and i trust it more also

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bonestock94 said:
has your fuel pressure changed?

does the venom kit read the AFRs from the stock o2? if so, its garbage readings. unless you got the civic w/ the stock 5 wire wideband o2.
I don't have a fuel presure meter so I wouldn't know. Do you think the fuel pump may be going bad? I just had the fuel filter changed and the same thing. I just found out how hard it is to get the racing spark plugs. Anyone know what the right plug for a 97 honda prelude is. any help would be nice. I ve been pretty happy with the venom kit though. I don't have an all out race car and it looks cool too. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.