Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 1991 CRX DX rolling shell. It has everything ready to go except for the engine. The mileage it is reading is around 140k I believe. I was originally planning on doing the B18 swap, but ran out of funds and need cash for college payments. It is a beautiful flat black and the interior is very nice as well, except for a rip in the driver's side seat. Comes with a pioneer deck and pioneer speakers all around (very nice quality). The car is completely gutted right now because I was dying the carpet. I still have the FULL interior for it and that will come with the car. If you would like pictures, please email me at [email protected]. I would love to get 1000 out of the car, but since times are tough and I need to get rid of her it's going to be OBO. I live in Muncie, Indiana 47303. Please make offers folks, nothing will be overlooked.

PS - I still have some CRX B18 swap parts so just email me if youre looking for those too. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.