Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
kory_69_187 said:
The one reason i will never drag a RWD car. you rarely ever see that shit in FWD's
:rolleyes
But you're right... the slower you go, the safer it is.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
where the hell is that???? remind me not to go there because track safety sucks major ass. it took the forever to get to the guy.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Fokai671 said:
dat car was going like 20 mph htf did he crash. wat a dumb driver
You have a major problem with your understanding of speed. He was going 60 easy. Do you REALLY think a 20 mph crash would shred a car like that? :idiots

·
Registered
849 Posts
boostedEK said:
LOL you're from btown? what car u got?

i got a silver 99 EK on blades ...
currently i like to say i am between cars. because i am going into my 4th year of school and am dead broke. i had a DOHC neon sport for 5 years which i loved. but now i must drive my moms plymouth breeze because its free. :(

but after school is over and money is coming i am thinking about getting a WRX, i love those damn things.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nathan123 said:
You have a major problem with your understanding of speed. He was going 60 easy. Do you REALLY think a 20 mph crash would shred a car like that? :idiots

and you honestly have a problem with figure of speech. it was a rhetorical statement. when someone says "i piss like a race horse" do you really think they piss like a race horse? unless you do.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
bojacks said:
currently i like to say i am between cars. because i am going into my 4th year of school and am dead broke. i had a DOHC neon sport for 5 years which i loved. but now i must drive my moms plymouth breeze because its free. :(

but after school is over and money is coming i am thinking about getting a WRX, i love those damn things.
Get an insurance quote before you buy that WRX

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Fokai671 said:
and you honestly have a problem with figure of speech. it was a rhetorical statement. when someone says "i piss like a race horse" do you really think they piss like a race horse? unless you do.
If you really thought he was going 60, you wouldn't have made such a retarded statement.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
aimlesspee said:
Get an insurance quote before you buy that WRX
insurance shouldn't be too bad...he'll be like 24/25ish with hopefully 6 years of driving experience by the time he gets it...and by that I mean LEGAL driving experience...

·
Registered
849 Posts
solsykness said:
insurance shouldn't be too bad...he'll be like 24/25ish with hopefully 6 years of driving experience by the time he gets it...and by that I mean LEGAL driving experience...
oh yes i'll be 24/25ish with 6 years of insured driving. oh i'll definetly get a quote befor i buy any car. but the wrx does not carry a super expensive insurance with it. unlike a honda civic which is the most stolen car in canada.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Fokai671 said:
you said he was going 60 dumm a$$...
and if you think you're bad ni66a f*ck u b1tch
Right. :rolleyes
If you DON'T think he was going that fast, you are a fucking idiot.
Now go clean that sand out your gash. Maybe then you won't be so damn pissy.

Of course, maybe if you went out and got a damn clue people wouldn't rip on you and give you something to be a whiney bitch about...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.