Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
i cant see any of your videos for some reason and i dont know why its only yours to. what file format are they in?

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
P72_ek said:
i cant see any of your videos for some reason and i dont know why its only yours to. what file format are they in?
i had that problem with a couple....there were a few i could see.....but i dont get it cuz they are all hosted in the same place

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P72_ek said:
i use mpeg i used to use penical studios but all the vids i posted are with windows movie maker

but just to make quick videos i use windows movie maker

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
That camaro isn't stroked and if it is some hillbilly must have machined it and put it together. My buddies 95 z28 barely beat a 90 vette with 23,000 miles on it. Autos z28 get a big thumbs down from me. I'd imagine the srt wouldn't have any problems putting that thing away to 155.

·
Registered
969 Posts
If you can't see the video its b/c it doesn't have a file extension, right click the movie, select rename and put .mpg at the end of the file name. It will work everytime after that....

edit: nice kills man, and cut your finger nails, thats just gross :p

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Good vid

Shit, I wish I had a road like that.....

If I raced my accord where I live the damn pigs would b all over my nutz! :eek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts