21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
wheres the picture of the cams? lol

EDIT nvm you meant crower rods, my bad

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have a question for OP, at the hot import nights photos, why is there a Mustang parked next your s2k?
They parked the stang next to my car because it was entered as a domestic and they organize the cars based on what order you arrive in not really what the cars specifically are, and we all got there at the same time...

· Registered
20,101 Posts
I know liguhter flywheel = faster revs, but doesnt the lessened weight hurt spool time? or does teh faster rev basically cancel the increased lag?
wtf

the only disadvantage to a lighter flywheel is you lose engine momentum. which basically means it can be more tricky to launch in low traction situations without spinning or bogging, but it you have good tires such as drag radials or slicks then it doesn't matter.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
wtf

the only disadvantage to a lighter flywheel is you lose engine momentum. which basically means it can be more tricky to launch in low traction situations without spinning or bogging, but it you have good tires such as drag radials or slicks then it doesn't matter.
I asked that 3 months ago

:sleep

· Registered
10,346 Posts

those shafts with lumps on them

those are cams

have you even seen an engine in real life?
I know what camshafts are you idiot

world play. he mentioned crowers those months back and when I saw crower, I thought he had bought crower rods

that was BEFORE he added a picture of what he ment

you fail

· Registered
1,810 Posts
man thank god I decided to mozzy on into the S2k forum, This is wicked awsome sauce. Cant wait to see more pictures, and possibly videos?

I dont mind the hood, would have kept it stock myself, but I am not liking the rims, the offset is weird or somethin, but dude love it.

· Registered
3,077 Posts
awe, no updates yet. :/

· Registered
1,993 Posts
this isnt really dead yet..

Just thought id like to say for a RWD 2.0+ (idk if its a 2.2) motor. It seems fairly small..

Man you must have MONEYY to go buy a new block and a built head..s2ks arent cheap in ANY way

On a side note, its kinda funny how many cars have lambo doors in those pic of HIN..

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.